Monday, March 9, 2015

Random Facts Part I

    Random Facts Part I


~  I am an aspiring writer.

~  I am engaged to an amazing woman whom I have a baby boy with.

~  I run my own nerd page on FB & act as an admin for a number of others.

~  I have an OCD streak when it comes to alphabetizing...especially with DVDs & music

~  I have lived in five states without being a military child...MA, GA, MI, OH &ME

~  Star Wars is my favorite fandom of all time.

~  I am an avid gamer & have been enjoying video games since way back in the Atari days.

~  When I was robbed last year, the personal possessions I mourned the most were not my tv, blu-ray player or external hard drive.  It was my collection of books.  :(

~  I subconsciously slip into my Boston accent when I talk to my immediate family.

~  I would absolutely love sitting in a bar that was being rescued by Jon Taffer on Bar Rescue.  I would sit back with soda & popcorn for that.



No comments:

Post a Comment